Andorra 76.177 inhabitants. (2018)
• GDP per inhabitant of 35.348 euros.
• More than 8 million annual visitors.
• Almost 50% of our visitors primarily come for shopping.
• With 1346 shops
• Retail sector represents 16,3 % of GDP
In February 2019, we inaugurated The Shopping Mile connecting the main shopping areas in Andorra.
Economy open to businesses and foreign investors since 2012.
• One of the most competitive tax frameworks in Europe.
• General Indirect Tax is 4,5%
• Ranked second in most fiscally attractive countries in the world in 2017 (Bradley Hackford).
• Over one hundred nationalities living in Andorra, with one of the lowest crime rates worldwide.
Retail strategic public/private plan for tourism and innovation in order to:
- Attract new brands
- Develop new commerce formats
Along with MIT and Google we are currently developing several projects linked to analyzing mobility of our visitors and urban planning.
Source: www.actua.ad #InvestinAndorra
Actua is Andorra´s economic promotion agency and is also in boosting innovation within the country